Registration for NMLC 2019 is now open! Save time and money by registering online. Please follow the prompts in the link below. Registration can be paid using the secure online credit card processor.
REGISTRATION CATEGORIES AND RATES
Please see below for your appropriate registration fee, keeping in mind its closure date. To maintain you pre-registered conference rate, you are required to pay within seven days from the date of invoice. Please keep this in mind if you are required to obtain prior authorisation. It is preferred that early bird registration is paid by credit card online at the time of registration. However, a tax invoice is available on request. Online payments can be made with MasterCard, Visa or AMEX only.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
The deadline for early bird registration is Tuesday, 27 August 2019. You must register before this date to receive the early bird rate. After this date, all new and unpaid registrations will be charged the standard registration rate.
The deadline for standard registration is Wednesday, 13 November 2019. You must register before this date to receive the standard rate. After this date, all new and unpaid registrations will be charged a $50.00 late fee.
Shared registration allows multiple people from the same organisation to attend the conference under one conference registration. The shared registration pass allows one person at a time to enter the conference sessions, and additional delegates will not be permitted to enter the conference without a name badge. An additional administration fee of $10 will apply to each successive delegate on a shared registration pass. A Shared Registration includes one (1) ticket to the Networking Function. Any additional delegates who wish to attend must purchase additional tickets for themselves and any guests who they may choose to bring along.To manage a Shared Registration, a coordinator must be registered. This will allow the organisation to edit any registrations themselves, rather than contact the organisers. The shared registration link can be found on this page.
Day registration is permitted for a single day attendance only. If you would like to attend more than one day, a full registration must be purchased. You must register and pay before Wednesday, 13 November 2019 to receive this rate. After this date, all new and unpaid registration will be charged a $50.00 late fee.
All fees are due upon registering. Where early bird prices are applicable, fees must be paid by the early bird date in order to receive the reduced rate. All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the event. Any outstanding fees are to be paid by the registrant upon arrival at the event; failing this, the registrant will be required to provide credit card details to guarantee payment within two (2) weeks after the completion of the event.
Credit Card Payment
The conference only accepts MasterCard, Visa and AMEX. Credit card payments will appear on your statement as International Conferences & Events (ICE) Aust.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Please include your invoice number when submitting an EFT payment and provide a copy of the remittance to the Registration Manager at email@example.com.
Bank Name: National Australia Bank
Account Name: NMLC 2019
Account Number: 745 505 943
Swift code: NATAAU3303M
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations and Amendments
Registration, social function or accommodation cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received up to and including Monday, 26 August 2019 will receive a full refund, less $150.00 administration fee payable upon cancellation. Cancellations received between Tuesday, 27 August 2019 and Tuesday, 12 November 2019 will receive a 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee payable upon cancellation. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Tuesday, 12 November 2019.
Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person until Tuesday, 12 November 2019 without incurring any extra cost. All amendments, including transfers, made after this date will incur a $20.00 transfer fee.
Please refer to Crown Perth’s cancellation policies and terms and conditions on the conference website. Accommodation cannot be reserved without credit card details. Accommodation cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the conference, will be charged by Crown Perth according to their cancellation conditions. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
1) International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
2) Registrations received by International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received. Non-payment or non-attendance will be taken as a cancellation on the day of the event and will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
3) While attending the congress you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the conference you agree to these mediums being used for promotional purposes.
The Organising Committee, the Nursing and Midwifery Office, WA, and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd;
1) Reserve the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
2) Do not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the conference or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
3) Do not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the conference or associated activities.
4) Do not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
5) Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
6) Advise that the opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Organising Committee, the Nursing and Midwifery Office, WA, and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Should you have any questions regarding registrations, please contact the Registration Manager at +61 2 9368 1200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.